Autumn is calling 🍁🍂 Which means it’s getting to that time of year when you wanna warm yourself up and get cosy. Nights in are the new nights out! We are all ready, here is our “How to get Cosy Guide”:
- Light your fire or pop on the heat. To achieve that warm, smoky fire feel without the stove, The Bearded Candle Makers Real Turf Fire soy Candle can give you that same effect. With Notes of patchouli, wood smoke, oakmoss & cedarwood. A bespoke candle studio in Co. Down, Northern Ireland – crafting their candles in the shadow of the majestic Mourne Mountains.
- Grab your favourite mug, if it’s handmade it’s even better! So make your go-to hot drink and maybe a few nibbles. Skelligs have lovely chocolate shards & cluster, perfect for sharing…or not!
- Set a cosy ambience by lighting your relaxing candles or get your wax burner going with some lovely wax melts. FieldDay have a beautiful collection of wax melts and we especially love their folk range for this time of year!
- Choose your evenings entertainment a good movie or book will do. Our recommendation is “Thirty Two Words for Field. A great relaxing read for a cosy night in, or cosy up and browse some beautiful pics of the Mournes shown in our Mourne country book.
- Snuggle up in your cosiest woolly blanket and ENJOY!
Simples. Have a browse of our Cosy Autumn Collection here, to get any missing bits and pieces!